Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

All caught up now

Since my first post has scrolled off the home page now (click "older posts" at the bottom to see it all), I'll explain that everything posted so far was just done so in the last few days.  I changed the dates/times to match when those events were occurring, I wasn't keeping the blog a secret. :)  I'm all caught up now though so future posts should happen closer to real time... and should feel more like a blog and less like a book report.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I'm so glad you are doing this blog. Although many people are going to read it and be blessed by it, there are a few of us that will read it over and over and not miss a single word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear this news, but will be praying. I love your name for your little girl.

    ReplyDelete