Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, January 28, 2013

Another unique aspect

There are so many things about this pregnancy that are totally normal, including Naomi's frequent movement and kicking.  ("They" say that anencephaly/acrania babies don't move as much, but I have yet to hear even one mom say that's been true for her.)  She gets the hiccups a lot, and due to that I have been able to tell that she still spins and flips directions frequently, based on where I can feel the hiccups coming from.  I am 37 weeks now, and she's still often breech.  This would cause a lot of panic in a normal pregnancy, yet my OB's think this is great and they hope she stays that way.  Breech being good??  So weird for me to think about, even though it completely makes sense at the same time.

1 comment: